Contest Start: 11 March, 12:00:00am
Contest End: 14 April 2019, 9:59:59PM
How to Participate
Step 1: Visit any OSIM retail shop & Participate in OSIM Spinal Challenge (Consult OSIM health advisor for more info - STORE LOCATOR)
Step 2: Post the before & after challenge image onto social media (FB or Instagram)
Step 3: Hashtag #OSIM Malaysia & #OSIMspinalchallenge
Step 4: Complete your post with a creative caption
OSIM uJolly x 5
Spinal Challenge Terms & Conditions
- This Contest is open to individual citizens and permanent legal residents of Malaysia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- OSIM Spinal Challenge available at all OSIM Malaysia retail shop, Senq and AEON Counters is organised by OSIM (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”).
- Participants MUST stand on the Spinal Challenge Mat to take the picture for the Spinal Challenge.
- The Contest begins on the day 11 March 2019 and ends on 14 April 2019, 9:59:59 PM
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select the winner and disqualify any entry as it sees fit in accordance with, but not limited to, the stipulated contest mechanics and Contest Period.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Organiser will collect details of your Facebook profile to the extent necessary to conduct the Contest.
- Decisions of the Organiser made during the winner selection process shall be final and conclusive on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Only (5) FIVE prizes to be given out. Winners will be notified via the winner’s announcement on the Page. Winner will need to send a Private Message (PM) to OSIM Malaysia’s Facebook Page containing their name as per NRIC, email address and contact number. If winners do not reply within three (3) days after being notified, the Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the respective prize and conduct winner reselection accordingly.
- Winners may claim their prizes according to the instructions provided via Facebook Private Message.
- Where the prize is offered, they shall be subject to availability and may not be substituted for cash. The Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equivalent monetary value without prior notice.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products in part or full.
- The Organiser reserves the right to investigate possible cases of cheating or tampering before a winner is determined. If cheating/tampering is involved, the respective Entrant(s) will be disqualified.
- Participation in the contest and/or acceptance to the prize establishes permission to the Organiser to use the names and particulars of Entrants and Winner for marketing, advertising and trade activity purposes, and in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate.
- In the event of any dispute arising from the Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Organiser on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and conclusive on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and details of any Contest and/or withdraw or terminate the Contest entirely at any time without prior notice and without any liability towards anyone.